Your safety is important to us, that's why we enable you to have a carefree vacation in difficult times.
- online check-in
- contactless key transfer
- contactless payment
- in the hotel are several disinfection dispensers for free use
- reception is equipped with plexi-protective glass
- our employees are trained in hygienic measures
- the entire hotel staff is regularly tested
Safest holiday of 2021
Arrival with a negative test
- Antigen valid 2 days
- PCR is valid for 3 days
The time of sample collection counts
- Convalescent persons: Antibody proof (max. 3 months) or segregation certificate (not older than 6 months).
- Vaccinated persons: Proof of vaccination - 1st prick (min. 22 days, max. 3 months; for vaccines where only one vaccination is required: max. 9 months), 2nd prick (max. 9 months).
- Children 10 years and older are subject to mandatory testing
- In all general areas (corridors, reception, restaurant, lifts, etc.) a 2 meter distance to other people must be kept.
- We ask guests to wear mouth-nose protection in our hotel.
- There are enough disinfection stands on each floor.
- Visiting the wellness room is limited. We ask guests to check in one day in advance so that we can schedule our cleaning and disinfection intervals.
- Here is all the information you need for a safe trip to the Olympic region.
Screening- Station & Tests
ANTIGEN TESTING FOR YOUR SAFE STAY & ACCESS
A test station has been set up for our guests at the Seefeld train station. This antigen test incl. result protocol (on cell phone or printed out if required) costs € 4,50 and is valid for 48 hours.
These tests are valid for all officially approved acceptance procedures, for all admissions and also for check-in at the accommodation. However, they are not recognized by all countries as a return/entry test.
Austrian citizens who have an E-Card can be tested free of charge at the Seefeld Pharmacy.
Online registration. Please take the E-Card with you for testing.